DescriptionDanganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc is the standalone PS Vita release of Danganronpa: Kibō no Gakuen to Zetsubō no Kōkōsei, and the first English release of the game. It is based on the version of the game released in the compilation Danganronpa 1・2 Reload. As in that version, the game includes enhanced graphics, optional touch screen controls, trophies, and an alternate mode called School Mode that is unlocked after beating the main game.
There are no PS Vita user screenshots for this game.
There are 72 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Danganronpa: Kibō no Gakuen to Zetsubō no Kōkōsei" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
- Danganronpa series
- Game Feature: BGM/Music Player
- Game Feature: FMV/Cutscene Player
- Gameplay feature: Time Manipulation
- Theme: School
There are no reviews for this game.
|God is a Geek||Feb 10, 2014||9 out of 10||90|
|Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM)||Jan 27, 2014||9 out of 10||90|
|RPGFan||Feb 10, 2014||90 out of 100||90|
|ZTGameDomain||Jan 23, 2014||9 out of 10||90|
|4Players.de||Feb 13, 2014||87 out of 100||87|
|NZGamer||Mar 07, 2014||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Play (UK)||Mar 03, 2014||85 out of 100||85|
|IGN||Feb 20, 2014||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Spazio Games||Feb 20, 2014||8.5 out of 10||85|
|411mania.com||Feb 14, 2014||8.4 out of 10||84|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (official website)
- Hardcore Gaming 101: Danganronpa (overview of the game and its history on Hardcore Gaming 101)
- Let's Play Danganronpa (FPzero's playthrough of the game on the Let's Play Archive)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.