DescriptionAliens vs. Pinball is a DLC pinball table for Pinball FX2 (Xbox 360, Xbox One, Windows, Windows Apps) and Zen Pinball 2 (PS3, PS4, PS Vita). The iOS and Android versions are either available as in-app purchase for Zen Pinball (HD) or as stand-alone version. The latter has the same content, but is free to play with in-app purchases (resurrection tokens, unlimited access to single tables, removing adds). It can also be upgraded to the full version with a single purchase.
The game includes three pinball tables: Aliens, Alien vs. Predator and Alien: Isolation. Besides the pinball basics, all tables also have goals to complete (basically by hitting certain parts of the table) and elements which would not be possible on a real pinball machine.
- Aliens: The goals are based on scenes of the movie, e.g. finding Newt on a certain ramp. A later mini game even switches genres: the player controls a M577 APC which automatically moves forward. The goal is to avoid obstacles by moving left or right.
- Aliens vs. Predator is based on the movie. While completing the goals, the player will encounter gimmicks, e.g. the infrared view of the predator or a reversed table when the alien jumps on the ceiling.
- Alien: Isolation tries to recreate the atmosphere of the game. For example, the player needs to hide the flipper ball in a vent or cabinet when the alien creeps around or, later in the goal progression, needs to solve a hacking mini-game.
There are no PS Vita user screenshots for this game.
There are 36 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
- Alien: Isolation series
- Alien(s) licensees
- Aliens Vs. Predator licensees
- Pinball FX / Zen Pinball series
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Pinball FX2: Aliens vs. Pinball (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.