Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 Ad Blurbs (PlayStation 2)
Intense 3D flying and fighting powers onto PlayStation 2.
- Team up with up to two other Z-Warriors to complete exciting missions
- Over 100 DBZ warriors, including many that have never been seen before in a video
- Mini-games and tag-team fighting
Lightning-fast combat mixed with light RPG and action gameplay elements give you the
power to engage in titanic battles with a staggering roster of over 100 DBZ heroes and
villains. Recreate some of the storied confrontations from the TV show or create all-new
showdowns of your own.
In Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2, all DBZ skills and abilities are intact including free
flight, range, and melee attacks. With over 100 DBZ warriors, the game offers an
action-packed single-player mode complete with missions and side quests culminating in
some of the most high energy boss confrontations ever.
Contributed by DreinIX (10673) on Feb 18, 2008.
THE MOST EXPLOSIVE DBZ GAME EVER!
Destroy 16 expansive battlefields with crushing blows and devastating power attack combinations.
Unleash the power of 75 unique characters with 120 powerful forms - more than any other fighting game - from Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT.
Demolish your opponents with new moves and combinations, including tag battles and vanishing attacks.
Fly across the exhilarating 3-D Dragon World and live the complete DBZ mythology in Dragon Adventure mode, a 50-hour enhanced story mode that mixes Action and Role-Play Gaming.
Contributed by Reborn_Demon (136) on Jan 05, 2007.
- Use the Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers to re-create character super-moves
- More than 100 DBZ warriors, including many that have never been seen before in a video game
- In-game transformations players can trigger in real-time
- Team up with up to two other Z-Warriors to complete exciting missions ripped right from the TV show
- Post customizable character codes to the Internet
- Nine different game modes, including single and multiplayer battles
- Minigames and tag-team fighting
The complete mythologyMore than 100 warriors clash!Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 takes the acrobatic and intense 3D flying and fighting dynamic made popular in last year’s blockbuster and takes it to a whole new level with exciting new features sure to please die-hard Dragon Ball fans and those new to the franchise.Features
Contributed by Evil Ryu (65847) on Jan 05, 2007.