DescriptionFootball Generation features 44 international and 33 major club teams from across the globe. The players' names are not licensed, but the game has a wide array of game modes:
- Quick match: a friendly match between national teams, clubs or a mix of both.
- Clubs cup: a complete cup with the classic rules such as the away goal rule, extra time and the golden goal.
- Clubs league: a full league, followed by a championship.
- Custom competition: a fully configurable custom competition.
- Scenario mode: play specific cup and league scenario's.
There are no PlayStation 2 user screenshots for this game.
There are 20 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Футбол 2003" -- Russian spelling
- "Zidane Football Generation" -- Working title
- "Calcio 2003" -- Italian title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
Development and releaseDevelopment on the PC version was originally started in 2001, in close cooperation with the French star player Zinedine Zidane and the game was meant to be published by Cryo. After Cryo's liquidation in 2002, the title was cancelled but Trecision got back the rights over the game. The agreement with Zidane was dropped, the title got changed and the game got a limited release in 2003, but not in North America or Western Europe.
In 2004, the full game was bundled for free with various products in Belgium and the Netherlands, such a pack of 25 CD-R's (Dixons - 19 euro) or three movie rentals (Moviemax - 9 euro), as if it was nothing more than a demo cd.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.