Genji: Dawn of the Samurai Ad Blurbs (PlayStation 2)
Battle through ancient Japan as a legendary samurai warrior, in this cinematic adventure
- Execute a wide range of attacks, parries, and lightning-fast combos all motions captured
from a Japanese sword master
- A unique AI directs each fight scene transforming each battle sequence into carefully
choreographed kung-fu combat
- Lush visuals recall the finest in Asian martial arts cinema
from the creator of Street Fighter II.
From fledgling developer Game Republic, led by Street Fighter II creator Yoshiki Okamoto,
comes Genji, a cinematic samurai adventure based on Japanese legend. As historic hero
Genkuro Yoshitsune or his trusted companion, warrior monk Benkei, you set out to save
the oppressed people from the evil warlord Kiyomori and his malevolent forces, and
restore the Genji dynasty to power.
Genji combines beautiful, atmospheric visuals and environments with deep combat,
allowing you to battle opponents across autumnal forests, grand palaces, and
blood-soaked battlegrounds using an incredibly broad fighting system. Special techniques
such as the Mind's Eye slows time around you, allowing you to anticipate your foe's next
move and punish them with devastating fatal strikes.
Contributed by DreinIX (10672) on Feb 29, 2008.
With the artistry of the skilled blade, two warriors will avenge the fallen Genji. 1159 A.D. feudal Japan. Yoshitsune, one of the survivors of the Genji clan, begins his crusade against the brutal Heishi clan. With a powerful ally by his side, they will forever shape the history of japan.
- Battle as two heroic warriors in this Japanese Tale
- Combat the evil Heishi with the skills of a master swordsman
- Discover weapon and armor upgrades in your quest for redemption
Contributed by Sciere (559191) on Jan 06, 2006.