DescriptionGran Turismo 4: Prologue is a lite version of the later released game Gran Turismo 4. In reality, this game, although a full game in its own right, is really nothing more than a extended demo of what to expect in the final release of Gran Turismo 4.
The game features two modes:
- Arcade: there are five brand new tracks to sample, four tarmac, and one rally course. The player may either choose to race against opponents or the clock in this mode;
- School Mode: is where the game is at. This is where players can accumulate new cars by completing the task. School Mode is simply the License Mode from the previous games. This mode involves the user having to complete either a number of laps, or a segment or track within a certain time limit. The player is then graded as Gold, Silver, and Bronze of Fail.
- "GT4: Prologue" -- Common abbreviation
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Dodge Viper
- Automobile: Ford Focus
- Automobile: Ford GT
- Automobile: Honda Civic
- Automobile: Honda NSX
- Automobile: Honda S2000
- Automobile: Lancia Delta
- Automobile: Lotus Elise
- Automobile: Mazda MX-5
- Automobile: Mazda RX-7
- Automobile: Mazda RX-8
- Automobile: McLaren F1
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Lancer
- Automobile: Nissan Skyline
- Automobile: Subaru Impreza
- Automobile: Subaru Legacy
- Automobile: Toyota Celica
- Automobile: Toyota MR2
- Automobile: Toyota Prius
- Automobile: Toyota Supra
- Gran Turismo series
There are no reviews for this game.
|Fragland.net||Jul 27, 2004||91.5 out of 100||92|
|4Players.de||May 28, 2004||70 out of 100||70|
|Jeuxvideo.com||May 21, 2004||14 out of 20||70|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||May 27, 2004||7 out of 10||70|
|Gamesmania.de||May 28, 2004||60 out of 100||60|
|Gamekult||May 26, 2004||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
SalesAccording to developer Polyphony Digital, Gran Turismo 4: "Prologue" sold 1,400,000 copies worldwide since its original release.
Related Web Sites
- Gran Turismo World (Official Gran Turismo Prologue website.)
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.