DescriptionThe first Harvest Moon game for the PS2 takes a little deviance from all the other games in the series. The goal this time around is to save your town from being turned into a resort next year. The game focuses more on relationships than making money - which is the goal in all other Harvest Moon games to date. You still are running a farm and must succeed in the life of a farmer, but the actual gameplay rewards those who interact with the townspeople over those who just work the fields.
- "牧場物語3~ ハートに火をつけて" -- Japanese ppelling
- "Bokujou Monogatari 3: Heart ni Hi o Tsukete" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
- Gameplay feature: Botany, Farming, Gardening
- Gameplay feature: Dating / Romance
- Genre: Simulation - Farming
- Harvest Moon series
- Visual technique / style: Cel shaded
|Legendary. Simply Legendary.||Ian Perreira (3)|
|So Engaging!||Kitty Says Meow (30)|
|GameSpot||Dec 12, 2001||8.1 out of 10||81|
|PSM||Dec, 2001||8 out of 10||80|
|Game Informer Magazine||Dec, 2001||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Digital Entertainment News (den)||Aug 03, 2003||7.2 out of 10||72|
|Netjak||Oct 01, 2002||7.2 out of 10||72|
|GamePro (US)||Nov 27, 2001||3.5 out of 5||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Save the Homeland - Ushi No Tane (Fansite with information about characters, items, cooking recipes, and other aspects of the game (English))
- Wikipedia: Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland (Information about Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland at Wikipedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.