My Street Ad Blurbs (PlayStation 2)
Gain friends by challenging the kids in your virtual area. Summer's here and the time is right for playing in the street
- Create your own custom kid and spend the whole virtual summer playing with his/her would-be mates
- Play offline solo against your virtual neighbours, take on three human players courtesy of a Multitap or head online to challenge three real players to some friendly competition
- Varied mini-games, ranging from mad magnetic marbles to RC Racing, from beach Volleyball to the Tetris-style Chemistry
- The solo game features an adventurous plot to help you unlock each of the games and make friends
- Chat to online friends in My Street via a unique phone-text style chat feature
Gain friends by challenging the kids in your virtual area. Summer's here and the time is right for playing in the street.
Online gaming isn't all about blowing bloody holes in the body of any player unlucky enough to walk past your crosshairs. It's also about communities and having fun together. This is where My Street comes in - a virtual suburban cul-de-sac packed to the kerbs with competitive kids all willing to challenge you to whatever mini-game takes your fancy. Marbles, Volleyball, RC Racing, Dodgeball, Lawnmower Racing, Chicken Herding and Chemistry all await and all require different skills. Take on three computer opponents in whichever game you fancy; win and they'll be your friends for the summer. Alternatively head online and challenge some real players to a game. Make friends in the My Street online community and you'll be friends for a lot longer.
Contributed by DreinIX (10672) on Apr 15, 2008.