DescriptionThief and raccoon Sly Cooper returns in a new cel-shaded platforming adventure wherein he forms a band of thieves with Bentley the turtle and Murray the purple, hippo-like creature, which each have their own role within the game.
Sly is the fastest, most agile member of the band of thieves and still is the character you play with the most. But certain missions require the special abilities of Bentley, who is smart and can drop bombs, as well shoot enemies from a distance. Other missions require the muscles of Murray, who can lift nearly everything, including enemies.
The main goal of the game is the retrieval of a number of clockwork pieces from different locations around the world. Each theft has to be prepared with a number of sub-missions which have to be completed before the 'real thing' can begin.
There are no PlayStation 2 user screenshots for this game.
There are 50 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "狡狐大冒险2：贼团" -- Chinese title (simplified)
- "怪盜史庫柏 2" -- Chinese title (traditional)
- "怪盗スライ・クーパー2" -- Japanese spelling
- "Sly Raccoon 2" -- Informal title
- "Sly Cooper 2: Band of Thieves" -- Korean title
- "Sly 2: Tjuvgänget" -- Swedish title
- "Sly 2: La Banda dei Ladri" -- Italian Title
- "Sly 2: Konnakopla" -- Finnish title
- "Sly 2: De Dievenbende" -- Dutch title
- "Sly 2 : Association de Voleurs" -- French title
- "Kaitō Sly Cooper 2" -- Japanese title
- "슬라이쿠퍼2 괴도 브라더스 대작전" -- Korean spelling (Hangul)
Part of the Following Groups
- Animals: Foxes
- Animals: Raccoons
- Animals: Reptiles
- Gameplay Feature: Pickpocketing
- Games made into comics
- PlayStation 2 Greatest Hits releases
- Setting: City - Paris
- Setting: City - Prague
- Setting: Indian
- Sly Cooper series
- Visual technique / style: Cel shaded
|Enough to put you off watermelons for life||Gary Smith (15)|
|UOL Jogos||Sep 28, 2004||100|
|games xtreme||Dec 18, 2004||9.5 out of 10||95|
|GamingTrend||2004||93 out of 100||93|
|IGN||Sep 03, 2004||9.2 out of 10||92|
|1UP||Sep 08, 2004||9 out of 10||90|
|GamePro (US)||Sep 21, 2004||4.5 out of 5||90|
|4Players.de||Oct 26, 2004||87 out of 100||87|
|Game Informer Magazine||Oct, 2004||8.5 out of 10||85|
|GameSpot||Sep 10, 2004||8.4 out of 10||84|
|Diehard GameFan||Sep 22, 2004||7.5 out of 10||75|
There are currently no topics for this game.
1001 Video GamesSly 2: Band of Thieves appears in the book 1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by General Editor Tony Mott.
Sucker Punch Productions Team: