DescriptionTop Angler is a single-player bass fishing game.The game features three lakes the lodge, the forest and the park which can be fished different seasons, times of day and weather conditions. There are four modes of play in this game:
- Tournament: there are four tournaments, the Top Angler's Open, the Bass Challenge Invitational, The Bass Master's Championship and the Top Angler's Autumn Trail. The player starts on the Top Angler's Open and plays through the remaining three. At the end of each tournament the player may win additional lures and other prizes.
- Arcade: here there are three courses, Easy, Normal and Hard. The player must beat the course record on each in order to progress to the next. Each course consists of three timed rounds, one in each lake.
- Challenge: there are nine challenges which can be played in any order, they are based on catching either specific fish, such as 'Catch three super big bass only' and 'Catch ten bass without catching a blue gill', or to quantity such as 'Catch a total of forty pounds of bass', or Catch five smallmouth bass'
- Practice: in this mode the player can fish any lake, in any season, any time of day and in any weather
- "Top Angler: Real Bass Fishing" -- Tag-lined title
- "Real Bass Fishing Top Angler" -- Japanese title
There are no reviews for this game.
|The Age||Jul 04, 2002||70|
|GameSpot||May 08, 2002||4.1 out of 10||41|
|IGN||Apr 12, 2002||3.9 out of 10||39|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Top Angler (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.