WWE Smackdown! Here Comes the Pain Ad Blurbs (PlayStation 2)
Advertising BlurbsTHQ UK website - PlayStation 2:
- "The best SmackDown!’ ever... Frankly, we love it!" - 10/10, PSW
- "The new blood and dynamic camera effects look awesome" - 9.1, IGN
- "Here comes the pain looks better, plays better and sweats profusely" - 9/10, PSG
- Exclusive story mode with original plot lines developed by WWE writers
- Unique Superstar abilities featuring real-life attributes of strength, submission, technique, speed and stamina
- More than 55 WWE Superstars including Goldberg’, Rey Mysterio’ and Brock Lesner’
- Improved controls including an in-depth countering and interactive submission system
- New match types including Bra & Panty, First Blood and Elimination Chamber
- Enhanced production values featuring dynamic camera transitions, an improved audio experience and more realistic animations with specular highlighting
NO PAIN - NO GAME
The drama comes to life like never before in WWE SmackDown! Here Comes the Pain. Players can create, play and develop their own Superstar through storylines developed exclusively by the WWE. The game features enhanced gameplay elements with new match types and sensational production values that recreates all of the electricity of actual WWE programming. Players can track their progress with seasonal stats, earn money to build up Superstar abilities and unlock hidden features
Contributed by Xoleras (66813) on Aug 21, 2004.
Relive the drama like never before in SmackDown! Here Comes The Pain. Create, play and develop your own Superstar through storylines developed exclusively by WWE writers. Track your progress with seasonal stats, earn money to build up Superstar abilities and unlock hidden elements. Featuring enhanced gameplay, new match types and better production values. The most electrifying brand in sports entertainment will ignite the Playstation®2 this holiday season.
Exclusive story mode with original storylines developed by WWE
Unique Superstar abilities featuring real-life attributes of strength, submission, technique, speed and stamina
New and improved controls including an in-depth countering and interactive submission system
All-new match types including Bra & Panty, First Blood and Elimination Chamber
Enhanced production values feature dynamic camera transitions, an improved audio experience, Superstar voice over and more-realistic animations
Contributed by Grant McLellan (28) on Apr 18, 2004.
WATCH YOUR BACK
Featuring comprehensive statistics, dynamic storylines and Superstar attribute building
Sgt. Slaughter, The Million-Dollar Man, Jimmy Snuka and more
ENHANCED GRAPPLING SYSTEM
New match types including Bra-&-Panty and the Elimination Chamber
Contributed by Corn Popper (69381) on Mar 06, 2004.