DescriptionDirector's Cut was released roughly three years after the original version, and is more of an enhanced version than a remake.
Main three updates in comparison to the original game are:
- Graphics - enhanced with redrawn textures, new lighting and shading and a 3D support
- Controls - updated and with PlayStation Move support
- Story - extended with additional scenarios
- "Deadly Premonition: Origins" -- Nintendo Switch title
Part of the Following Groups
- Deadly Premonition series
- Gameplay feature: Chainsaws
- Gameplay feature: House ownership
- Gameplay feature: Quick Time Events / QTEs
- Theme: Law enforcement
There are no reviews for the PlayStation 3 release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Destructoid||May 04, 2013||8 out of 10||80|
|4Players.de||May 07, 2013||65 out of 100||65|
|Anime News Network||May 29, 2013||C+||58|
|Jeuxvideo.com||May 06, 2013||9 out of 20||45|
|Diehard GameFan||May 07, 2013||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Vehicle Licence PlatesWhen you drive police cars in third person, you can notice various funny licence plates such as "VIDGMES" standing for "Video Games" or "SPYFCTN" standing for "Spy Fiction", a PS2 game title developed by Access Games Inc., the same game developer as for this game. On other vehicles from certain key characters in the games, licence plates also all have similarly camouflaged hidden meaning.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.