DescriptionThis is a 3D kids action-adventure based on the Disney animated movie. You take turns controlling Stitch, the cute alien experiment that can turn deadly, to avoid the bounty hunters looking for him and Lilo, the Hawaiian girl being raised by her older sister, to use her voodoo magic to scare enemies throughout levels in various parts of the island.
There are varied enemies, ranging from a turtle to man-eating plants to alien bounty hunters. There are three sections of five levels each and Lilo & Stitch must navigate various moving platforms. Both characters can run, jump and butt-stomp, along with some unique moves of their own. As they progress, 100 tokens and 4 special icons must be collected in each level as well as different power-ups, health and lives. The items will be found on the ground, in breakable pots or high in the air which require jumping around on platforms to get. There's also a few mini-games like a timed race against an opponent. Hidden photos and movie clips are bonuses to be revealed between levels.
There are no PlayStation 3 user screenshots for this game.
There are 28 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Лило и Стич" -- Russian spelling
- "Disney's Lilo & Stitch: Zoff auf Hawaii" -- German title
- "Disney's Lilo & Stitch" -- PSX title
- "Disney Lilo & Stitch: Sarilhos no Paraíso" -- Portuguese title
- "Disney Lilo & Stitch: Ouragan sur Hawaï" -- French title
- "Disney Lilo & Stitch en Problemas en el Paraiso" -- Spanish title
- "Disney Lilo & Stitch: Apuros no Paraíso" -- Brazilian title
Part of the Following Groups
- Console Generation Exclusive: PlayStation
- Inspiration: Movies
- Lilo & Stitch games
- PlayStation Platinum Range releases
- Walt Disney games
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.