Forums > Game Forums > Fallout 3 > BOS-in-a-BOX

vedder (70685) on 12/9/2012 9:22 PM · Permalink · Report

Pretty sure it comes with the arms wrapped in plastic, so the one is not as unopened as the seller claims. Considering it's basically a plastic brick, there's very little that could be damaged about it though.

Seriously, $170 for this fugly piece of plastic? Wish I had kept the box... I got mine for free at the toy store because they had some left and wanted to get rid of them. Been collecting dust ever since. My advice, spend the money to have a fancy dinner for two or something.

bubbleman1987 on 12/9/2012 9:49 PM · Permalink · Report

Hi vedder, thank you for the answer! ^_^ I know it could be a waste of money, but If I want to buy one of those two, which should I choose, the one with the arms protected? :)

vedder (70685) on 12/9/2012 9:59 PM · Permalink · Report

The one with the arms protected is already sold so unless you've honed your time travelling skills you can't get that one. I'd go for the other one, which still has 10 of them in stock :)

bubbleman1987 on 12/9/2012 10:14 PM · Permalink · Report

funny, but the seller has got a lot of statues, so this is not a big deal... ;) Indeed, the one that I've already got, I bought it from him...anyway, do you think it is in mint condition? because I thought that the box had been opened, and I was worried about that...