Gran Turismo 5 Releases (PlayStation 3)
Release dates, publisher and developer information for this game listed by platform:
- Weight and power limitations can now be set for online races, and overall online performance is improved
- Brakes can now be adjusted on the settings menu
- Mechanical damage options have been added for online races
- Addition of Seasonal Events. Seasonal Events have unique requirements and will run for a specific number of days before closing and being replaced.
- An Online Dealership with a selection of Standard model cars has been added. The selection changes every few days
- Rewards have been added for online races
- Save data is no longer protected and may now be backed up
- Support for multiple screens added. By linking together multiple PlayStation 3s it is possible to have a display spread over three to five monitors.
- Addition of Remote Race mode. By leaving Gran Turismo 5 on standby it is possible to play B-spec races on the gran-turismo.com website.
- Cars may be rented out to other players for use in special events
- Gear ratios, power limiters, and weight management may now be adjusted