DescriptionPut your brain to work! A squadron of Qubes are coming at you, and if you're not quick enough to get rid of them, you're toast! Capture them, contain them, and confine them...score points for capturing big groups of Qubes! Just don't touch the black Qubes, because...well...you're dead if you do.
And the rules are very simple. If you lose, you die. So you know what to do, right? That's right...don't die.
There are no PlayStation 3 user screenshots for this game.
There are 12 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Kurushi" -- European title
- "I.Q: Intelligent Qube" -- Japanese title
- "I.Q." -- Informal and Japanese title
- "Intelligent Cube" -- Common misspelling
- "インテリジェントキューブ" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
1001 Video GamesThe PS1 version of Intelligent Qube appears in the book 1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by General Editor Tony Mott.
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Intelligent Qube (Information about Intelligent Qube at Wikipedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.