DescriptionJumping Flash is a first-person 3D action platformer where the player must use their triple-jump and special weapons to defeat enemies.
The story goes like this: the evil Baron Aloha and his minions the Muu-Muus have stolen all of the Earth's greatest locations to use to construct his own private retreat. It's up to the player as Commander Robbit the robotic super-bunny to save the world and stop Baron Aloha.
There are no PlayStation 3 user screenshots for this game.
There are 6 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Spring Man" -- Working title
- "ジャンピングフラッシュ" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Jun 29, 2007||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Development historyThe design concept for Jumping Flash! has its roots in an earlier title by the same team, Geograph Seal.
- Electronic Gaming Monthly
- November 1995 (Issue 76) - Game of the Month
- Game Players
- 1995 (Vol. 8, No. 13) - Best Action Game of the Year
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Jumping Flash! (Information about Jumping Flash! at Wikipedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.