DescriptionWhat happens to heroes after they've saved the world? Going Commando follows Ratchet and his robotic sidekick Clank on a post-adventure adventure, traveling across the universe to stop the next evil threat.
Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando is a 3rd-person action platformer, with a heavy emphasis on blowing things up. The player is supplied with an all-new arsenal of weapons along with some old favorites. The game features an RPG-like experience system that allows the player to build up weapons into more powerful forms. Hovercraft races, space battles, and monster arenas are all tossed into the mix with the platforming elements.
There are no PlayStation 3 user screenshots for this game.
There are 33 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Ratchet & Clank: Locked and Loaded" -- European title
- "Ratchet & Clank: Fuoco a volontà" -- Italian title
- "Ratchet & Clank 2: GAGAGA! Ginga no Commando-su" -- Japanese title
- "Ratchet & Clank 2" -- German title
- "ラチェット&クランク2 ガガガ! 銀河のコマンドーっす" -- Japanese spelling
- "라쳇&클랭크: 공구전사 대박몰이" -- Korean spelling (Hangul)
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the PlayStation 3 release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando (Information about Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando at Wikipedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.