missing cover art
DescriptionSpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge is a 3D action-adventure game based on the SpongeBob SquarePants Nickelodeon cartoon series. Plankton finds a bunch of batteries dropped in the ocean by a cargo ship and sees an opportunity to use these batteries to steel the Krabby Patty secret formula. Soon after this he shows up at the Krusty Krab in his giant robot and takes the safe with the formula. It is up to you to stop him and slam and shoot your way through his robot army and find three keys to retrieve the formula. The game offers several upgradeable weapons. The playable characters are: SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, Sandy, and Mr. Krabs. Locations shown in the game are Bikini Bottom, Rock Bottom and Dutchman's Triangle.
The DS versions are single-player games and the console versions offers cooperative gameplay for up to four players. For the Wii U version up to five players are supported, one using the Game Pad and the other players regular controllers.
There are no PlayStation 3 user screenshots for this game.
There are 6 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "SpongeBob SquarePants: Planktons Mechanische Wraak" -- Dutch title
- "SpongeBob Schwammkopf: Planktons Fiese Robo-Rache" -- German title
- "SpongeBob: La Vendetta Robotica di Plankton" -- Italian title
- "Bob L'éponge: La Vengeance Robotique de Plankton" -- French title
- "Bob Esponja: La Venganza de Plankton" -- Spanish title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|IGN||Nov 01, 2013||3.5 out of 10||35|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.