Virtua Tennis 2009 Ad Blurbs (PlayStation 3)
The world's top tennis stars are hitting the courts again as SEGA's best-selling tennis series smashes back into action! Create your own player, join the new World Tour, where you will be trained by a real-life legend of tennis, and compete for the #1 ranking against the planet's biggest stars. Then take your character online and prove you're the best with the new online ranking system! With brand new courts to test your skills in, a new roll call of tennis stars to compete against and even more popular court minigames, Virtua Tennis 2009 is set to be a bigger hitter than ever before!
- New World Tour & Online Rankings - Take your career online and compete for the ultimate title of 'Virtua Tennis Champion' with the new online ranking system. Earn prize money from online tournaments and purchase over 800 shop items in the new Tennis Store.
- New Players / Courts - Over 20 of the world's top players, including seven new to Virtua Tennis and three legends. Take to the court in new arenas and the officially licensed Davis Cup providing the most realistic tennis competition to date.
- New Player Creation System - Now have full control over facial, body, and clothing customization as well as the depth to populate the game world with 100's of unknown opponents.
- More Court Games - Compete in 12 minigames, 5 completely new, for either single or multiplayer action where players can upload their hi-scores onto the worldwide rankings in games such as Zoo Feeder and Pirate War.
- Improved Gameplay - Courtside action is better than ever, with extensive updates to the famous arcade-style Virtua Tennis match engine as well as 3D crowds and a more realistic courtside experience
Contributed by havoc of smeg (22249) on Oct 12, 2010.