DescriptionColin McRae Rally 2005 Plus is the PSP version of Colin McRae Rally 2005. The game features a solo career mode where the player gets to race on tracks all around the world in nine countries (Germany, Australia, Spain, USA, Finland, Greece, Japan, United Kingdom and Sweden). It's also possible to play in multiplayer with up seven other players over a WLAN connection. More than 30 cars are available from all manufacturers in the WRC (except Skoda) but the name of the drivers are fictional. The cars are modeled to feature realistic crashes and car failures.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Audi A3
- Automobile: Citroën Xsara
- Automobile: Ford Fiesta
- Automobile: Ford Focus
- Automobile: Lancia Stratos HF
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Lancer
- Automobile: Peugeot 205
- Automobile: Peugeot 206
- Automobile: Renault Clio
- Automobile: Subaru Impreza
- Automobile: Toyota Celica
- Automobile: Volkswagen Golf
- Automobile: Volkswagen Polo
- Colin McRae Rally / DiRT Rally series
- Licensed title: Athletes
- PSP Platinum Range releases
There are no reviews for this game.
|4Players.de||Oct 04, 2005||81 out of 100||81|
|PlayLipse.fr||Sep 22, 2005||11 out of 20||55|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)