DescriptionCommander: Europe at War is a turn based strategy game taking place during World War II. The player can opt to play as the allies or axis forces in a game that spans the entire European chapter of the war. Or play one of the 6 included scenarios such as Operation Barbarossa, D Day or the Grand Campaign.
The game is presented on a map of Europe, part of the US and Africa with a hexagonal grid. There are 12 different types of units and historical commanders that can be put in charge of certain units. The player can also put researchers to work on 50 different inventions that can give you an advantage in the war. The outcome of individual attacks is determined by a number parameters such as morale, supply lines, equipment and training.
Multiplayer is possible in hotseat, online or through play-by-email.
There are no PSP user screenshots for this game.
There are 5 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Командир. Западный фронт" -- Russian spelling
- "Military History Commander: Europe at War" -- UK Re-release title
- "Commander: Европа в огне" -- Russian spelling
- "Commander: Europe at War Gold" -- US re-release title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Impulse Gamer||Sep, 2009||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
The Kameleon ProjectCommander: Europe at War is the first game developed under Slitherine Software's Kameleon Project incentive. It was set up to help independent development studios that lack resources in a certain area (art, graphics, design) cooperate with other studios to complete the project together.
Related Web Sites
- Freeverse: EaW (The Macintosh publisher's product page for Commander: EaW, which offers additional details, a demo, and ordering information.)
- Play for the Fate of the World (An Apple Games article about the Mac version of Commander: Europe at War (January, 2008).)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.