DescriptionWhat do you get when you cross Street Fighter with a bunch of school kids? You get another classic Capcom beat 'em up.
Featuring plenty of new faces, and heaps of new moves to work with, this is a full conversion of the arcade game, with the added bonus of a second disk. In this second disk, you get new modes including Lesson (teach yourself new moves), Group (select two to four characters for a group battle), League (choose two to six characters and then fight in a league battle), Tournament (tournament battle with up to eight characters), Cooperate (four-player simultaneous player), one-player game, and a specialized versus mode.
There are no PSP user screenshots for this game.
There are 24 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "私立ジャスティス学園: Legion of Heroes" -- Japanese spelling
- "Shiritsu Justice Gakuen: Legion of Heroes" -- Japanese title
- "Rival Schools: United by Fate - Evolution" -- PlayStation in-game title (Evolution disc)
- "Rival Schools: United by Fate" -- Ingame title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the PSP release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaMany people are not aware of it, but Rival Schools has an Arcade-only sequel in Japan as well as a console sequel on the Dreamcast titled Project Justice.
Related Web Sites
- Rival Schools: United by Fate (Official game website - Japanese)
- Wikipedia: Rival Schools: United By Fate (Information about Rival Schools: United By Fate at Wikipedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.