DescriptionStreet Riders is a reworked port of 187 Ride or Die, an urban street racing game. In a quest to gain money and respect, you race while shooting opponents at the same time. The story revolves around the character Buck, who ends up in a gang war. There are 14 games modes with 66 missions in total. Some examples:
- Whip Race: A regular race for the finish line. Your car cannot be destroyed completely.
- DeathRace: Each round, the last one is dropped and your car can be wrecked.
- DeathMatch: Fight three other cars in an arena.
- Gang Fight: Team deathmatch in an arena.
- Survivor: Stay alive as long as possible.
- Domination: Similar to the survivor mode, but with different levels in a parking lot.
- MineField: All weapons have been replaced by mines, so it becomes important to take the lead early.
- Time Ride: Time trial.
- Chase: Race while being tailed by the police.
- Escort: Guard a vehicle with precious cargo and ensure that it stays at a minimum speed and is not damaged by opponents.
There are no PSP user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|MAN!AC||Jul, 2006||70 out of 100||70|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Apr 14, 2006||11 out of 20||55|
|4Players.de||Mar 29, 2006||42 out of 100||42|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Street Riders (Official game website)