DescriptionUltimate Board Game Collection includes a large group of tabletop and board games, some classic and some unique. It contains 24 games in all, arranged into categories, and supports up to 6 players:
All-Time Favorites: Backgammon, Checkers, Chess, Chinese Checkers, Reversi
Words & Numbers: Anagrams, Dice, Kakuro, Sudoku, Word Cubes
Puzzle Games: Concentration, Enigma, Jigsaws, Mahjong
Family Favorites: 3-D Tic-Tac-Toe, Naval Battle, Parcheesi, Quattro, Snakes and Ladders
Strategy Games: Dominoes, Go, Mancala, Gomoku, Shogi
This PSP version has more games than the Playstation 2 or Wii versions, and has some additional features. It allows players to play their own MP3 audio tracks off of a memory stick, and two of the games, Jigsaws and Concentration, have the option to upload custom images to jazz up the atmosphere. Also included are 27 unlockable trophies as goals to work for. The in-game tutorial provides help for any unfamiliar games.
There are no PSP user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
- Board game translations
- Boggle games
- Concentration / Memory variants
- Genre: Board game - Backgammon
- Genre: Board game - Battleship
- Genre: Board game - Checkers / Draughts
- Genre: Board game - Chinese checkers
- Genre: Board game - Five in a Row / Gomoku Narabe games
- Genre: Board game - Go / Weiqi
- Genre: Board game - Mancala
- Genre: Board game - Reversi / Othello
- Genre: Card / Tile game - Domino / Dominoes
- Genre: Jigsaw puzzle
- Genre: Paper-and-pencil game - Tic-Tac-Toe
- Genre: Word / Number Puzzle - Anagram Puzzle
- Genre: Word / Number Puzzle - Sudoku
- Ultimate Board Game Collection series
There are no reviews for this game.
|Cheat Code Central||Jun 05, 2007||3.5 out of 5||70|
|IGN||May 21, 2007||5.8 out of 10||58|
|Jeuxvideo.com||May 06, 2008||11 out of 20||55|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Jun 17, 2008||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.