Untold Legends: The Warrior's Code Ad Blurbs (PSP)
Advertising BlurbsBack of Keep Case (Europe):
WHAT DARK BEAST LURKS WITHIN YOU?
- The sequel to the Action RPG on the PSP™ system.
- Immerse yourself in an epic storyline brought to life through dramatic in-game cinematics & shape-shifting characters.
- Experience an enhanced 3D game engine that takes graphics, SFX & lighting to a stunning new level of quality and detail.
- Hack, slash & morph your way through the game with the help of a superior combat system.
- Le nouvel épisode du Hack'n Slash référence sur PSP™.
- Des personnages secondaires et de nombreux dialogues rythment une aventure au scénario épique.
- Un tout nouveau moteur 3D pour des environnements encore plus beaux et des effets de lumières impressonants.
- Utilisez vos armes, votre pouvoir de métamorphose et de nouveaux combos pour vaincre vos ennemis.
- La secuela punto de referencia en RPGs de acción del sistema PSP™.
- Sumérgete en una historia épica animada con cinemática y personajes emocionantes.
- Experimenta un motor de juego en 3D mejorado que lleva los gráficos, luces y efectos especiales a un nivel asombroso de calidad y detalle.
- Despliega la acción, ataques y golpes con tu proprio estilo mediante un deslumbrante sistema de combate.
- Il sequel del famoso action-RPG per PSP™.
- Immergiti in una storia epica raccontata attraverso filmati e personaggi emozionanti.
- Sperimenta una grafica, effetti di luce e dettagli di qualità superiore grazie ad un sofisticato motore 3D.
- Fatti largo a colpi di spada e avanza nel gioco sfruttando al meglio un avanzato sistema di combattimento.
REVEILLEZ LA BÊTE QUI SOMMEILLE EN VOUS !
¿ QUÉ OSCURA BESTIA SE ESCONDE DENTRO DE TI ?
QUALE OSCURA BESTIA SI ANNIDA DENTRO DI TE ?
Contributed by PolloDiablo (16879) on Jan 14, 2009.
An ancient shape-shifting race holds the key to the downfall of an oppressive tyrant, hell-bent on their extermination...
- Play through five exciting chapters with dramatic cinematics and voiceovers
- Five shape-changing player characters to customise
- Story-driven two player co-operative play and player vs. player battles for up to four players
Contributed by DreinIX (10667) on May 06, 2008.
- Evolutionary Combat Engine – Experience all-new action-RPG combat through an upgraded combat engine featuring a wider variety of combat moves and special abilities, dynamic attacks of opportunity, and all the intensity of fast hack-n-slash action.
- Epic Storyline – Play through five exciting chapters with dramatic in-game cinematics and voiceovers.
- Enhanced 3D Game Engine – Featuring enhanced Graphics, Special Effects, and Lighting with streaming music.
- All-New Online Multiplayer Mode – Featuring story-driven two player co-op play seamlessly integrated with the single player game or combat focused player vs. player battles for up to four players.
- All New Macro-Chat Communication System
- All New Online Lobby and Matchmaking System
- New Playable Characters – Five shape-changing player character types featuring enhanced customization and a wider variety of enhanced animations.
- Enhanced Quest System – Challenge yourself with a wider variety of quest types and upgraded Quest Journal.
- New Hand-Crafted Environments – Explore more than 45 all-new areas featuring dynamic events and a wider array of interactive objects, devious traps, destructible walls, and ambient creatures.
- Unique Monsters – Battle and employ different combat strategies against more than 40 unique monsters with improved Artificial Intelligence.
- Massive Boss Battles – Experience 12 massive boss battles featuring interactive lairs and unique new gameplay challenges.
- All-New User Interface – A completely new User Interface includes multiple control schemes, enhanced mini-map and world map with fog of war and streamlined inventory, skill system, and quick menu options.
- Enhanced Item System – Collect and utilize a wider variety of items and enhancements and store in an all new item stash.
Sony Online Entertainment Announces Untold Legends™: The Warrior's Code For The PSP™ (PlayStation®Portable) SystemThe Warrior's Code™ Follows the Top-Selling Brotherhood of the Blade™
SAN DIEGO, Calif. – September 15, 2005 – Untold Legends™: The Warrior's Code™ is the next game in the Untold Legends series following the top-selling Brotherhood of the Blade, which was launched earlier this year by Sony Online Entertainment (SOE). The Warrior's Code is an entirely new role-playing game (RPG), as compared to its predecessor, with an evolutionary interactive combat engine, new 3D enhanced graphics, special effects and lighting. The Warrior's Code is scheduled for a first quarter 2006 launch.
"The look and play of The Warrior's Code has been designed, upgraded and completely enhanced for its debut as a sequel, making this a must-have for action-RPG fans and new PSP™ system owners," said Rob Hill, producer of The Warrior's Code. "Players will be challenged by the intense combat and rapid hack-n-slash action."
In addition, The Warrior's Code features two online multiplayer options. The cooperative option features story driven co-op play for up to two players which seamlessly integrates with the single player game. The player vs. player option offers combat focused battles for up to four players. Both options feature a macro-chat communication, online lobby and matchmaking system.
"Given the success and broad appeal of the original game, The Warrior's Code will build upon this heritage as we strive to deliver games that appeal to both our core audience as well as new fans of the action-RPG genre," said Chris Sturr, Sr. brand manager for SOE. "To date, Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade is a run-away hit and third best-selling PSP™ system game ever*."
In The Warrior's Code, the realm is one of chaos and oppression as a powerful warlord's horrific minions continue to slaughter and enslave the people. When members of a secret shape-shifting race begin to disappear, suspicions of an insidious plot to exterminate them lead many of its members to flee into the wilderness for survival. While struggling to escape capture and death, some of the shape-shifting refugees stumble upon a carefully guarded secret that rekindles hope for freedom and peace in the realm.
As one of five shape-changing characters, players will challenge their skills through an epic storyline consisting of five exciting chapters with dramatic in-game cinematics, voiceovers and an upgraded Quest Journal. In addition, there are more than 45 areas featuring interactive objects, devious traps, destructible walls and ambient creatures.
Key features in The Warrior's Code include:
*Source: Based on the total franchise sales on the PSP™ system through August 2005, according to the NPD Group
Contributed by Sciere (612349) on Jul 22, 2006.
- 5 new player characters with shape shifting ability
- New Multiplayer mode - Wireless or Online
- 12 Huge boss battles and more than 40 monsters with improved Al
WHAT DARK BEAST LURKS WITHIN YOU?Chaos and fear rule the realm. Under a tyrant warlord and his horrific minions, slavery and slaughter reign. As a member of a secret shape-shifting race, you're fighting back. Use your legendary powers to overthrow the oppressors - in Untold Legends™ The Warrior's Code™
The SEQUEL to the #1 Action RPG on the PSP™ system*
Immerse yourself in an epic storyline brought to life through dramatic in-game cinematics and voiceovers.
Experience an enhanced 3D game engine that takes graphics, SFX and lighting to a stunning new level of quality and detail.
Hack, slash and morph your way through the game with the help of a superior combat system.
Contributed by Sciere (612349) on Jul 22, 2006.