Warhammer 40,000: Squad Command Ad Blurbs (PSP)
Advertising Blurbswww.thq-games.com - PSP:
Warhammer 40,000: Squad Command marks the first time that the brutal, war-ravaged world of Games Workshop's Warhammer 40,000 universe will be playable on the PSP. Warhammer 40,000: Squad Command features fast, action-packed combat through turn-based strategy and an engaging, authentic single-player storyline.
- Compelling single player game consisting of 15 unique missions
- 9 unique multiplayer maps for Local or Global games, with small, medium and large map variants to cater for games from 2 to 8 players
- Fully destructible, real time 3D battlefields mean that no two games will be the same
- Pick from three Space Marine chapters or three Chaos Space Marine Legions to play as in Multiplayer games, in battles between Imperium vs. Imperium, Forces of Chaos vs. Forces of Chaos, or Imperium vs. Forces of Chaos
- Over 20 ranged and close combat weapons taken directly from the Warhammer 40,000 universe, including the Bolter, Plasma Gun, Chainsword and Power Fist
Gamers play as the elite Space Marines of the Ultramarines chapter and strive to combat the encroaching evil of the ruthless and daemonic influenced Chaos Space Marines through 15 cinematically-tied missions. With a robust multiplayer mode featuring 9 unique missions, gamers will team up and go head-to-head with other gamers worldwide as either the Imperium of Man or Chaos Space Marines, ensuring hours of unique replayability.
Warhammer 40,000: Squad Command will also fully utilize all the portable functionality of the PSP, bringing the Warhammer 40,000 universe to life on handheld.
Contributed by DreinIX (10673) on Jan 07, 2009.
For the Emperor! The Ultramarines spearhead the arrival of W40K on PSP.
- Undertake compelling single and multiplayer campaigns
- Battle across fully destructible, real-time 3D battlefields
- Pick from two Space Marine chapters or two Chaos Space Marine legions to play as in multiplayer games
Games Workshop's Warhammer 40,000 universe comes to PSP as a turn-based strategy game with an engaging storyline.
Play as the elite Ultramarines chapter of Space Marines and strive to combat the encroaching evil of the ruthless and daemonic influenced Chaos Space Marines. Through 13 cinematically-tied missions you will stand against the forces of Chaos in defence of the Imperium
With a robust multiplayer mode featuring nine unique missions, you can team up and go head-to-head with other players as either the Imperium of Man or the vile Chaos Space Marines.
Contributed by DreinIX (10673) on Apr 25, 2008.