DescriptionThe object of Psycho Pigs UXB is to eliminate your opponents (who are pigs) by throwing bombs at them. When thrown, the bombs will count down from the number shown on the bomb, exploding when they reach zero or when they hit their target, whichever comes first. Items can be picked up along the way that will help you defeat opponents, like a knapsack that allows you to carry more than one bomb at a time. After certain levels, a bonus game appears, and the object of this game is to attempt to kiss the lady pigs as they pop in and out of holes.
- "Video Game: Anthology - Vol. 6: Butasan" -- Sharp X68000 title
- "Psycho Pig U.X.B" -- In-game title
- "Butasan" -- Coin-op title
- "Arcade Archives: Buta san" -- PlayStation 4 title
- "アーケードアーカイブス ぶたさん" -- Japanese PlayStation 4 spelling
- "ぶたさん" -- Japanese Coin-op spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Commodore Force||Commodore 64||Aug, 1993||88 out of 100||88|
|Power Play||Amstrad CPC||Oct, 1988||64 out of 100||64|
|The Games Machine (UK)||ZX Spectrum||Oct, 1988||52 out of 100||52|
|The Games Machine (UK)||Commodore 64||Nov, 1988||48 out of 100||48|
|The Games Machine (UK)||Amstrad CPC||Nov, 1988||39 out of 100||39|
|ACE (Advanced Computer Entertainment)||Amstrad CPC||Sep, 1988||333 out of 1000||33|
There are currently no topics for this game.