DescriptionYou as 'Pud Pud', a Pac Man like being with razor teeth, little legs and wings instead of ears, have the task of escaping 'Weird World'. Finding all 10 bowls of pudding scattered around the world will allow you to escape it. You either walk around the platforms or flap your wings to fly in the air to navigate the world's mazes.
You have to manage your energy which is constantly getting lower by eating certain creatures and avoiding others. Beware not to meet Mrs. Pud, her kiss is deadly! Reducing the energy supply to zero will result in the loss of one of three lives.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Pud Pud" -- Cassette inlay, Media, Loading Screen, titles
There are no reviews for this game.
|Crash!||Apr, 1985||75 out of 100||75|
|Your Sinclair||Sep, 1986||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Kio's home (For ZX Spectrum: additional material including – photographed cassette inlay; snapshots; downloadable releases.)
- The Tipshop (For ZX Spectrum: a central archive for all Spectrum and SAM games hints, tips, cheats, maps, hacks and pokes. )
- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Encyclopaedic entry for the game.)
- World of Spectrum (For ZX Spectrum: downloadable releases; additional material including – cassette inlay, advertisement, instructions; remakes links; player reviews; magazine references; magazine adverts.)
- ZX Spectrum Reviews (For ZX Spectrum: magazine game reviews in HTML.)