Arcade, Board game, Cards / tiles, Mental training, Pinball, Tile matching puzzle, Word construction
Not an American user?
DescriptionA collection of thinking games inspired from the existing Putt-Putt games, including checkers, pinball, and tic-tac-toe. Intended as non-violent rainy-day fun for youngsters.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
- Concentration / Memory variants
- Game Engine: SCUMM
- Gameplay feature: Tic-Tac-Toe
- Genre: Board game - Checkers / Draughts
- Genre: Paper-and-pencil game - Tic-Tac-Toe
- Genre: Word / Number Puzzle - Hangman
- Putt-Putt series
|Obsolete for more than one reason||DOS||SomeRandomHEFan (85)|
|Play Time||DOS||Jun, 1993||78 out of 100||78|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.