DescriptionPuyo Puyo eSports is a competition-oriented puzzle game authorized by the Japan eSports Union. It adapts the Puyo Puyo portion of Puyo Puyo Tetris along with two rulesets based on Puyo Puyo Fever. It features offline and online multiplayer as well as an offline eight-player tournament mode.
There are no user screenshots for this game
- "魔法氣泡eSports" -- Chinese spelling (traditional)
- "魔法气泡eSports" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Puyo Puyo eSports" -- Asian title
- "ぷよぷよeスポーツ" -- Japanese spelling
- "뿌요뿌요 e스포츠" -- Korean spelling (Hangul)
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Spazio Games||Windows||Jun 04, 2019||8 out of 10||80|
|Way Too Many Games||PlayStation 4||May 16, 2019||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Video Chums||PlayStation 4||May 05, 2019||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Pocket Gamer UK||Nintendo Switch||May 13, 2019||70|
|PC Games (Germany)||Windows||May 14, 2019||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Puyo Puyo Champions (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.