iTunes Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Experience Puzzle Fighter action like never before. Assemble a team of legendary characters from favorite Capcom franchises. Challenge players to thrilling real-time battles. Discover dozens of strategic abilities. Build up and destroy gems to unleash epic combos. Puzzle Fight your way to the top of the World Leaderboard!
Build your team with a main and two support characters, each with their own strengths and benefits. Enlist Street Fighter’s Ryu, Ken, or Chun-Li to take on Mega Man’s X, Darkstalkers’ Morrigan, or Dead Rising’s Frank West. A growing roster of Capcom’s most famous characters compete on legendary stages from Street Fighter, Darkstalkers, Okami, and more. Get ready for a knockout world of explosive gem-crushing action in the ultimate Puzzle Fighting game!
- Challenge players from around the globe in exciting real-time puzzle battles
- Collect your favorite characters, each with unique and iconic abilities
- Build and level up a team of legendary fighters and compete on classic stages from across the Capcom universe
- Customize your team with dozens of costumes and colors
- Take on daily missions for exclusive rewards
- Challenge friends to casual battles and discover new strategies and playstyles
- Collect Ranking Points and climb the World Leaderboard in PVP seasons
- Discover new characters, stages, and tournaments with live events
- Experience the evolution of the beloved arcade classic Puzzle Fighter
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/PuzzleFighter/
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/PuzzleFighter
- Twitter: @Puzzle_Fighter Instagram: PuzzleFighter
- Twitch: CapcomUnity
- Blog: www.puzzlefighter.com/blog
- Forums: www.puzzlefighter.com/forums
Customer Service: http://capcomvancouver.helpshift.com/
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Puzzle Fighter (official website)
Contributed to by Freeman (66413)
iPad Credits (6 people)
Special Thanks (Guest Character Design):
Kazuma Kaneko (ATLUS)Uses FMOD by:
Firelight TechnologiesPowered by:
A Capcom Game Studio Vancouver Inc. Production© 2017:
Capcom Co. Ltd., Capcom U.S.A. Inc.