Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
"One of 2014's best games"
- Gary Bailey, GertLush Gaming
"I came away with a profound sense of my own mortality and that’s precisely the sort of thing that [Qora] might inspire me to explore."
- Adam Smith, RockPaperShotgun
"[Qora] has the same quirk and charm of old-school RPGs and adventure games"
- Chloi Rad, Indie Statik
Beautifully realised, and implementing stunning pixel-art graphics and a wonderful low-fi soundtrack, visionary filmmaker Holden Boyle's first video game Qora is a passionate homage to the past adventure game greats.
Settling in a new village tucked away amongst a valley, you will explore unknown mysterious landscapes, harnessing a strange mystical power hidden there.
An absorbing story-driven experience, Qora is an unforgettable journey that will continue to burn bright in your mind even after it is over.
- Featuring many varied and gorgeous pixel-painted landscapes, Qora's world is full of intrigue and beautiful mystery
- A powerful low-fi soundtrack accompanies your journey, punctuating the setting appropriately
- Genuinely amusing and charming characters/dialogue will ensure that you speak to every last NPC
- A mysterious power enables you learn more about your surroundings and explore the secrets hidden among the valleys
- Multiple endings give you a reason to explore the game all over again
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Qora (official website)