Not an American user?
DescriptionYour job is to basically find the end-of-level boss, and then defeat it to obtain the key that will open the level exit, but your task is made difficult by the planet's inhabitants. Get the jet-pack to make it easier to navigate the level and shoot any inhabitants that get in the way. These inhabitants will leave behind something that you can get to increase your score, and the inhabitants will eventually regenerate. If any one of them touches you while you have the jet-pack, you land on the ground or the nearest platform, and have to get it again; and the same rule applies to the key.
- "ダブルターゲット シンシアの眠り" -- Japanese SEGA Master System spelling
- "Quartet 2" -- Arcade 2 player version title
- "Mobile Quartet" -- Mobile Sega Ages title
- "Double Target: Cynthia no nemuri" -- Japanese SEGA Master System title
- "Double Target" -- Japanese SEGA Master System in-game title
- "カルテット" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Group
|Quartet? More like Duet?||SEGA Master System||James Evans (41)|
|Sega Does||SEGA Master System||Dec 14, 2014||B||75|
|Complete Guide to Consoles||SEGA Master System||Nov, 1990||64 out of 100||64|
|Mean Machines||SEGA Master System||Oct, 1992||64 out of 100||64|
|S: The Sega Magazine||SEGA Master System||Nov, 1990||60 out of 100||60|
|Your Sinclair||ZX Spectrum||Jul, 1990||39 out of 100||39|
|Happy Computer||Commodore 64||Aug, 1987||37 out of 100||37|
|Computer and Video Games (CVG)||ZX Spectrum||Aug, 1987||3 out of 10||30|
|Sega Pro (UK)||SEGA Master System||Apr, 1993||25 out of 100||25|
|Commodore Force||Commodore 64||Aug, 1993||24 out of 100||24|
|Computer and Video Games (CVG)||Commodore 64||Jun, 1990||23 out of 100||23|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Game Map (Sega Master System) (Maps of all levels of the game.)