Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness is an exciting adventure game inspired by one of the Grimms' Fairy Tales, taking place in a faraway realm full of magic, wonders and otherworldly creatures.
The idyllic life of the royal heiress and her husband is shattered when a demonic sorcerer arrives at their palace to kidnap their newborn daughter.
Magnus, the godfather, saves our heroine with his magic, but Prince Henrik gets turned into stone, while the intruder escapes with the royal heir.
Who is the sorcerer? Why did he kidnap the child? Is there a connection between the kidnapping and Prince Henrik's not so glorious past?
Time is pressing. To save her family, our heroine will have to prove her mettle and act like a true queen. She will have to embark on a long journey through picturesque lands, solve numerous puzzles, meet many intriguing characters and discover the truth about a terrible curse that had befallen her family.
Can she break the spell cast on her husband and retrieve her daughter?
- Test your intellect in various mini-games and puzzles!
- Challenge yourself with 34 riddles and HO scenes!
- A group of unusual characters will accompany you on your journey through 27 locations!
- Solve the mystery of the princess' kidnapping!
- Become a master by unlocking 22 achievements!
There are no user screenshots for this game
- "Королевский квест: Темная башня" -- Russian spelling
- "Regina in Missione: Torre Nera" -- Italian title
- "La Quête de la Reine: La Tour Sombre" -- French title
- "Królewskie Opowieści: Wieża Ciemności" -- Polish title
- "Kampf der Königin: Turm der Dunkelheit" -- German title
- "Desafío de la Reina: La Torre Oscura" -- Spanish title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.