DescriptionSpot the difference comes to the Nintendo DS! Players are given 2 pictures, one on each screen, and has to circle the differences on the touch screen.
It includes 3 single player modes:
- Rapid Play involves finding a difference on 10 pictures in quick succession.
- Focus Play gives you unlimited time to find 10 differences in an image.
- Today's Fortune gives you daily fortunes for health, work, romance and money depending on which 1 of 2 differences you find in 5 successive images.
There are no promo images for this game
- "-右脳の達人- 爽解！まちがいミュージアム" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|DreamStation.cc||Apr 02, 2007||8 out of 10||80|
|Game Chronicles||Apr 04, 2007||7.8 out of 10||78|
|Deeko||Mar 21, 2007||7.5 out of 10||75|
|GameZone||Mar 12, 2007||7.4 out of 10||74|
|GameSpy||Mar 20, 2007||70|
|Worth Playing||Apr 04, 2007||7 out of 10||70|
|GameSpot||Mar 15, 2007||6.3 out of 10||63|
|Gamernode||Apr 01, 2007||6 out of 10||60|
|G4 TV: X-Play||Apr 16, 2007||40|
|HonestGamers||Nov 24, 2009||3 out of 10||30|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: QuickSpot (Article in the open encyclopedia)