Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)UPRPRC Edition contains
- Rabi-Ribi Game
- Digital OST (Original Soundtrack)
- Rabi-Ribi Digital Artbook
There never quite seem to be enough bunny girls in the world, so here is another for you aficionados out there. This 2D sidescrolling exploration platformer follows the adventure of Erina, whose humdrum life as a regular rabbit is turned upside-down when she finds herself in an unknown world and turned into a human (with rabbit ears)!
Along the way she meets the cheerful pink-haired fairy, Ribbon, who mysteriously chooses to stay by Erina’s side.
These unwitting heroes embark together on their quest to restore Erina’s life to normalcy, but who knows what troubles lurk, waiting for them…Rabi-Ribi is a 2D exploration platformer that focuses on non-linear gameplay. There will be hints to guide the player along, but they’re never required to follow them, which allows for much greater freedom to—you guessed it—explore.
Players will play as our protagonist Erina, who focuses on close quarters combat. Ribbon the fairy is the ranged attacker who follows Erina’s lead, indirectly controlled by the player.
Erina may be a little rabbit that was turned into a human, but that doesn’t stop her from being capable of some pretty neat moves.
Both Erina and Ribbon’s abilities can be improved by learning new skills and attacks through collecting items and upgrades that are spread throughout the world.
What trinkets and skills to pick up is up to the player; dare you challenge hard mode without any items?
– Retro exploration platformer featuring a bunny girl.
– 4+n difficulty settings for all types of players.
– 9+ main areas and 20+ sub-areas to explore.
– Over 60 items and upgrades.
– Over 20 fully illustrated characters with cutscene illustrations.
– 40+ boss battles, 1000+ attack patterns with Boss Rush Mode to fight some or all of them in a row.
– Post game story and content with speedrun mode which takes out every section of the game where the player cannot control the main character.
– Over 50+ pieces from an original soundtrack.
– English, Chinese and Japanese support.
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameSpew||PlayStation 4||Aug 29, 2017||9 out of 10||90|
|Video Chums||PlayStation 4||Aug 29, 2017||8.1 out of 10||81|
|Digitally Downloaded||PlayStation 4||Sep 01, 2017||80|
|MAN!AC||PlayStation 4||Nov 01, 2017||79 out of 100||79|
|Jeuxvideo.com||PlayStation 4||Feb 04, 2018||15 out of 20||75|
|Push Square||PlayStation 4||Aug 29, 2017||70|
|Diehard GameFan||Windows||Apr 19, 2016||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Rabi-Ribi (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.