Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)As the head of a marshalling yard you are aiming, according to the single, specified tasks, at coordinating the goods traffic with the available shunting locomotives and by using the hump yards in the most efficient way. In the career mode you start working in a small marshalling yard. By and by, due to your efforts, you work your way up to bigger marshalling yards. A level is considered to be solved, if the trains have been arranged correctly. But be careful, unpredictable events always affect the current happenings, such as:
- Important standard orders that have to be completed immediately
- Problems with the waggons such as axle or fire damages
- Defects of railway tracks
- Weather conditions that influence the visibility and therefore the work flow
- Completely detailed scenery in 3D graphics
- In total 100 levels are waiting for the player
- Gradually increasing levels of difficulty
- Weather effects, day / night shift
- Free choice of the mission, once you have accomplished all tasks
- Intuitive control via keyboard and mouse
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Rangier Simulator" -- German title
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.