Nintendo.com Description (from Ad Blurbs)
The legendary Rainbow Islands game returns with a towering new adventure!
Every once in a blue moon, Holly's Comet lands at the top of the monster-infested tower on Rainbow Island. There, she gives humans Rainbow Magic to climb to the top and ask for one wish. A blue moon finally comes around and brothers Bubby and Bobby decide to challenge the tower… Will they make it to the top and make their wishes come true?
- Play with a friend as you scale the tower
- Cast Rainbow Magic to attack enemies, create a shield, or to climb higher
- Create chains by consecutively defeating enemies to collect gems that replenish time
- Link 7 chains and shake the Wii Remote to Rainbow Jump long distances
- Fight through huge boss battles
- Experience colorful changing scenery as you make your way up from Earth to space
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
There are no Wii user screenshots for this game.
There are 4 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Spazio Games||May 22, 2009||6 out of 10||60|
|IGN||Jun 15, 2009||6 out of 10||60|
|GamesRadar||Jul 13, 2009||60|
|Nintendo Life||May 09, 2009||50|
|Wii Brasil||2009||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Rainbow Islands: Towering Adventure! (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.