🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Game Forums > Rainbow Islands > I don't know much about Bub & Bob...

Opipeuter (17206) on 10/25/2008 8:47 PM · Permalink · Report

... but why do they change from being dinosaurs? Are they really the same Bub & Bob? Serious questions ;--)

Foxhack (32100) on 10/25/2008 9:27 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Opipeuter Inconnivus wrote--]... but why do they change from being dinosaurs? Are they really the same Bub & Bob? Serious questions ;--) [/Q --end Opipeuter Inconnivus wrote--]Taito's wacky.

They were dinosaurs in the original and the REAL sequel, but then they said they had human descendants (?!?!) which turned into bubble dinosaurs when needed.

In short: Who knows what kinda drugs the developers were on when they came up with that story.

Don't get me started on Bubble Bobble Part 2...

Pseudo_Intellectual (66360) on 10/25/2008 9:34 PM · Permalink · Report

then they said they had human descendants (?!?!)

Well, where /did/ humans come from, then? 8)

Slug Camargo (583) on 10/25/2008 11:04 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Kit Silva wrote--] [Q2 --start Opipeuter Inconnivus wrote--]... but why do they change from being dinosaurs? Are they really the same Bub & Bob? Serious questions ;--) [/Q2 --end Opipeuter Inconnivus wrote--]Taito's wacky.

They were dinosaurs in the original and the REAL sequel, but then they said they had human descendants (?!?!) which turned into bubble dinosaurs when needed. [/Q --end Kit Silva wrote--] Actually, if I remember correctly they become humans after they rescue the girls in the end of the first game. I guess the game is meant as somewhat of an analogy on evolution o__O

Sciere (930488) on 10/26/2008 1:23 AM · Permalink · Report

Why wasn't this game recalled? The horror!