Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)The Rare Nine - ultrafast and explosive action side-scroller, in which you should break through the darkness and hordes of undead in a endless skyscraper. Also you can enjoy a lot of great chiptune music.
You can fight with a lot of different bosses, and then buy some unique upgrades for your character by spending cash, which drops from the dead enemies.
We are giving you a chance to choose an unique hero. Every character has its pros n' cons. If you can fully take control your hero, you will become godlike destroyer in this hell. Buddy I think you got the wrong door, the paradise club's two blocks down.
- Ultrafast and dynamic gameplay, where reaction are not most important thing, also you can buy some upgrades for your character, after boss fights.
- Various effects, which you can get with damage. Here's temporary effects, like: bleeding, poisoning, slowing movement. As permament effect - breaking bones, that type will downgrade your character.
- Every choosed character is unusual by his abilities and absolutely different parameters.
- Totally different and unlike each other, bosses, which are chosen randomly.
- A huge variety of rooms filled with different objects, consisting of a pure pixel.
- The style and appearance of the locals really impressive
- Game music are completely consists from chiptune tracks
- Strict palette, gives a special atmosphere to the gameplay
For people with photosensitive epilepsy, you can disable blinks in options.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 5 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.