Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
The Raven Remastered is a full graphical remaster of the classic whodunit adventure that lets you explore a thrilling crime story through the eyes of multiple characters.
London, 1964. An ancient ruby is stolen from the British Museum. At the crime scene: a raven feather. Is somebody trying to follow in the footsteps of The Raven, the legendary master thief who disappeared years before?
Constable Anton Jakob Zellner finds himself in the middle of the kind of murder mystery he so far only knew from reading his favourite crime novels. Nothing is what it seems. Everyone has something to hide. And the Raven is always one step ahead...
- A classic whodunit adventure from KING Art, the creators of the Book of Unwritten Tales-series
- Experience a thrilling crime story through the eyes of multiple characters
- Classic murder mystery locations, from a train in the Swiss alps, to a majestic cruise ship and the Cairo Museum
- High quality voice acting from a compelling cast of quirky characters
- Fully remastered animations, lighting and hair in full HD resolution
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Groups
- Game Engine: Unity
- Gameplay feature: Lock picking
- Setting: 1960s
- Setting: City - Cairo
- Setting: City - Venice
- Setting: Orient Express
- The Raven series
There are no reviews for this game.
|Video Chums||PlayStation 4||Mar 13, 2018||7.6 out of 10||76|
|PlayStation Lifestyle||PlayStation 4||Mar 29, 2018||7.5 out of 10||75|
|COGConnected / Canadian Online Gamers Network||PlayStation 4||Mar 23, 2018||71 out of 100||71|
|Digitally Downloaded||Nintendo Switch||Jan 24, 2019||70|
|Hey Poor Player||PlayStation 4||Mar 27, 2018||70|
|Push Square||PlayStation 4||Mar 19, 2018||7 out of 10||70|
|Way Too Many Games||Nintendo Switch||Jan 22, 2019||7 out of 10||70|
|Switchaboo||Nintendo Switch||Feb 17, 2019||67 out of 100||67|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- The Raven: Remastered (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.