DescriptionReader Rabbit's Ready for Letters is part of the Reader Rabbit's series of educational software series by The Learning Company. This game includes 6 activities to learn and improve early language skills for kids.
- The Music Pond
- Find the hidden animals
- Isolate musical sounds
- Conduct the critter concert
- Sing along with the concert
- Grandma's Kitchen
- Explore storage places that open and close
- Find ingredients for Grandma
- Try to remember where you saw an ingredient
- Guess which ingredients go into each treat
- The Mix-and-Match Bedroom
- Discover what to decorate
- Change patterns
- Look for themes and patterns
- Mix and match patterns
- Play with toys in the toy box
- Help Reader Rabbit match ABC's to put together puzzles
- Practice recognizing letters by sound and sight
- Explore the bathroom for things to do
- Explore the room for things you can animate, or turn on and off
- Make the photos in the album match their captions
- Practice using words that tell relative positions and size
- Help Grandpa find what he needs to make pictures
- Compare objects by shape, size, and color
- Make finer and finer comparisons
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||DOS||Dec, 1993||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.