Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Your little kingdom just got a little more crowded with the arrival of Bassanius the Mystic! He came to Ascalia with his most valued possessions, including the powerful Grimoire that will open new possibilities for you and your friends.
The Grimoire allows players to challenge themselves in randomly generated battles in return for additional visual customization options for the party members. It is divided into chapters and within the Grimoire, the kid gloves are off - all sorts of unexpected combinations can happen. Do you know what would happen if you were to fight the Dwarven Ashigaru and the Visage of Anguish at the same time? What if the Fomorian Ancient allied itself with the Mau? These battles will thoroughly test your skills - and sanity.
Fighting within the Grimoire takes no in-game time (they do not advance the calendar) and can be played anytime you want, right from the point when you build the Mystic's Tower for Bassanius.
The Unending Grimoire DLC comes with:
- A whole new activity - the Grimoire
- An entirelyl new feature - Visual Customization for Characters
- 39 character skins to unlock!
- New battlegrounds for the Grimoire battles
- A new villager to recruit - Bassanius the Mystic
- A new building to construct - Mystic's Tower
- A new Personal Bond to pursue
- New cutscenes with additional voiceover
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs - The Unending Grimoire (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.