DescriptionIn the 21st Century, history will repeat itself. You must remember your memories of Castle Wolfenstein, find your way out once more, and un-cover the secrets held within the walls. But it won't be easy.
Developed by Himmler's SS Paranormal Division are a race of part human, part zombie creations. But don't worry, you won't be unarmed. From the luger, chaingun, MP40 machine gun, silenced SMG, upgradeable sniper rifle, flame thrower, time bombs, and grenades, you have plenty of options to take down the enemy. However, you must use stealth as well as all out carnage to accompish the task at hand.
Operation Resurrection is the PlayStation 2 version of the Return to Castle Wolfenstein with some added extras that make it it's own unique game.
Features included in Operation Resurrection:
- Full single player game experience of the PC version ported to the PlayStation 2
- 7 new prologue levels as to how B.J. and Agent One first met and how they got captured and imprisoned at Wolfenstein Castle
- New Bonus Feature where you can purchase items by finding secrets in game at the end of each level
There are no PlayStation 2 user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: id Tech 3 (Quake III: Arena)
- BPjS / BPjM indexed games
- Castle Wolfenstein series
- Historical conflict: World War II
There are no reviews for this game.
|Next Level Gaming||Jun 19, 2003||91 out of 100||91|
|GamersMark||Jul 18, 2003||7.6 out of 10||76|
|IGN||May 27, 2003||7.6 out of 10||76|
|Game Chronicles||Jul 14, 2003||7.4 out of 10||74|
|GameZone||Jun 20, 2003||7.4 out of 10||74|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jun 06, 2003||14 out of 20||70|
|GameSpy||Jun 13, 2003||65 out of 100||65|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Jun 18, 2003||5 out of 10||50|
|GameSpot||Jun 05, 2003||4.9 out of 10||49|
|Game Revolution||Jun 01, 2003||C-||42|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaOn November 30, 2004, Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Operation Resurrection was put on the infamous German index by the BPjM. For more information about what this means and to see a list of games sharing the same fate, take a look here: BPjS/BPjM indexed games.
In addition, the game is violating §86a of Germany's penal code (for using characteristics of unconstitutional organizations), therefore it is illegal to produce, distribute, import, export and use it in the public. But this does not mean it is illegal to just own the game.
Related Web Sites
- Bill Brown - Music Composer (Listen to streaming and MP3 music tracks from this title at the composer's official site. )
Casting Director ‑- Voice:
Packaging and Manual Design by: