Nintendo.com Description (from Ad Blurbs)When the aliens arrived, they didn't come in peace.
The invasion was immediate and so overwhelming that humans didn't stand a chance. One thing it wasn't though, was quiet.
A terrible rumble from upstairs woke Rex up from his slumber. For millennia he was hibernating in his cosy cave but the incessant crescendo of the alien invasion was too much to sleep through. It was time for Rex to go upstairs and give his new neighbours a piece of his mind!
WHAT IS ROARR!
- Vicious modern take on a classic brawler gameplay
- Tongue-in-cheek story with serious gameplay that's easy to pick up
- Countless combos, swarms of enemies, 6 towering bosses and one very angry dinosaur!
- The perfect party game with coop up to 4 players
- A slick retro style with polygons as sharp as Rex's teeth
- Plenty of Rex variants, each with unique moves and animations
- Fully destructible environment that will let you unleash your jurassic power… Roarr!
There are no user screenshots for this game
- "Roarr!: The Adventures of Rampage Rex" -- Steam PC release product page title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Nintendo Enthusiast||Nintendo Switch||Nov 08, 2018||3.5 out of 10||35|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.