Not an American user?
Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Rocket Fist is an arena game with crazy robots in chaotic rocket fist battles. Aim against your frenemies and prove your dexterity by killing each other with rocket propelled fists in this frenetic mix of dodgeball and billiards!
You can hold one Rocket Fist at a time and you only get one shot to throw your punch before having to run, hide and dodge to pick it back up! Just like in dodgeball, but with way more rockets! When you’re running away you can ninja dash around the arena, and if you’re feeling lucky you can try dash-bumping your friends in their faces to steal their rocket!
Easy to learn, hard to master, Rocket Fist’s quick rounds will keep you coming back for more. It’s the perfect game to bring out when your friends are over and in need of some explosive action!
- Fast-paced twitch reaction arena battles.
- Single Player adventure with 6 sectors and 5 different bosses
- Easy to pick up and play.
- User friendly Level Editor.
- [BETA] Online multiplayer arena battles.
- 1 to 4 players on the same screen.
- Both Free-for-all and Team-based modes.
- 4 different player AIs, from dumb to annoying.
- Several arenas with unique gameplay elements.
- Random powerups that can turn the tide of a fight.
- Unlockable costumes to customize your robots.
- 2 different game modes.
- Twitch chat interaction option for streamers.
- Original soundtrack by Thiago Adamo.
*Online multiplayer is still being tested and improved upon.
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Nintendo Life||Nintendo Switch||Aug 23, 2017||80|
|Switch Player||Nintendo Switch||Aug 09, 2017||3.9 out of 5||78|
|Way Too Many Games||Nintendo Switch||Aug 10, 2017||7.5 out of 10||75|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Rocket Fist (official website)
Contributed to by mars_rulez (43832)