Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
a tale of teamwork in a broken worldIt begins at the end. Nothing could have survived the total collapse of spacetime so it's lucky that it was only a near total collapse. Surrounded by a vast ocean of quantum chronographic static Planet Dirt only has a small number of "stable" dimensional fragments. These little twisted loops of spacetime are full of dangerous traps, distorted technology, and other memetic manifestations of temporal anxiety but at least existence is remotely possible there.
The Twin-Hero PuzzlevaniaRuby & Majesty: Treasure Team follows the adventures of Ruby and Majesty as they search for timeless treasure and fragments of forgotten knowledge in the most bizarre and hostile reaches of Planet Dirt. No matter what they face there is always one way forward: TEAMWORK!
Solve action based puzzles by coordinating two distinct characters, each with their own capabilities. Ruby the Human and Majesty the Bat must navigate strange environments in search of treasure and the secrets of their world. Control both characters simultaneously and solve fiendish puzzles by pushing blocks, carrying keys, dodging projectiles, fleeing creatures, and always abiding by the Treasure Team motto: PRESS ALL THE BUTTONS!
- Bursting with action packed puzzles
- Accessible challenge with a high skill ceiling
- 60 Frames Per Second
- Packed with bursting puzzle action
- Teamwork and compassion
- 11 areas each with unique hazards
- Exists in your timeline
- Nonlinear narrative/setting
- Many challenges are out there
- Hundreds of megabytes
- Treasures are the key to more adventure
- Diversions and multiple paths
- Rescue cute characters
- Unlockable challenges
- Relax and chat sometimes
- Information is not reality
- Planet Dirt needs your help
- Nostalgia for games that don't exist
- Editor and Workshop (build and share your own puzzles and adventures)[ Currently BETA ]
- Original soundtrack by a 4 piece band that doesn't exist
- Modeled after the technical limitations of [REDACTED]
- Square display space prevents reality phase resonance
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 12 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Ruby & Majesty: Treasure Team (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.