Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)The Searchers of Legends: Origin - psychological, story indie horror, made in the style of games like Penumbra and Amnesia.
The Searchers of Legends: Origin - this is the first part of the planned series of games in which the story and all the events will be very closely linked.
For example, passing the first part of the game - you found some hidden object - in this case, in the next part you may have new useful things in the inventory at the start, or randomly one of the characters behaved somehow differently (Some events may occur randomly, as well as the characters may behave differently in certain situations), all this will affect how the gameplay of the next part of The Searchers of Legends will begin and pass.
Key features of The Searchers of Legends: Origin:
- the atmosphere and gameplay in the style of Penumbra and Amnesia;
- thoughtful story, with a large number of details and characters;
- Professional voice, which will give the atmosphere and enhance the sense of immersion in the gameplay;
- high-quality graphics, but slightly reminiscent of the style of the game of 2010-2013 of this genre;
- some characters may behave differently with different players, and events take place differently, due to random generation;
- well-developed physics of the environment, the ability to interact with almost all doors, cabinets, tables and chairs, safes, the ability to inspect more details and learn more information about the objects around you;
- logic puzzles, and riddles developing and experiencing deduction;
- the opportunity to communicate with dozens of different characters in character, learn their history, and after going through a lot of difficult situations, dangers and riddles - to achieve their goal.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.