Not an American user?
DescriptionThis is adventure #3 in Scott Adam's text adventure series. It takes place in a nuclear power plant. You must race against time to fulfill your mission or the reactor may be doomed. You use one or two word commands to move around and manipulate objects.
- "Mission Impossible Adventure" -- VIC-20 title
- "Mission Impossible" -- Atari/TI-99/TRS title
- "Impossible Mission" -- intermediate name
- "Atomic Mission" -- Title on Triple Pack cartridge
- "ミッション インポシブル" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Computer and Video Games (CVG)||ZX Spectrum||Mar, 1985||8 out of 10||80|
|Sinclair User||ZX Spectrum||Dec, 1985||80|
|Commodore User||Commodore 16, Plus/4||Aug, 1985||12 out of 20||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.